Onkyo, one of the best-known Japanese makers of residence movie theater devices, has actually “submitted for personal bankruptcy at Osaka District Court on Friday, with complete responsibilities of around 3.1 billion yen ($24 million),” reports Nikkei Asia.
Classic Japanese Audio Brand Onkyo Files For Bankruptcy
More from Home Audio NewsMore posts in Home Audio News »
- Samsung's new Smart Monitor M8 is $100 off for the first time
- SteelSeries Nova Pro Wireless review: it nearly does it all
- Sonos vows to fix stuttering surround sound caused by 14.6 software update
- The Morning After: Everything important from Google I/O 2022
- Sonos launches cheaper Ray soundbar and new voice control system