Spotify has actually purchased an additional sound system, and also this time it’s wishing to bring radio right into the contemporary age. The streaming firm has actually gotten Whooshkaa, an Australia-based company that supplies a device to transform radio broadcasters’ programs right into podcasts.
Spotify's latest acquisition helps turn radio shows into podcasts
More from Home Audio NewsMore posts in Home Audio News »
- Samsung's new Smart Monitor M8 is $100 off for the first time
- SteelSeries Nova Pro Wireless review: it nearly does it all
- Sonos vows to fix stuttering surround sound caused by 14.6 software update
- The Morning After: Everything important from Google I/O 2022
- Sonos launches cheaper Ray soundbar and new voice control system