The Joint European Torus (JET) combination activator in the UK has actually produced the highest possible degree of continual power ever before from atom combination. On December 21st, 2021, the “tokamak” activator generated 59 megajoules of power throughout a five-second combination pulse.
The Morning After: European fusion reactor shatters energy production record
More from Home Audio NewsMore posts in Home Audio News »
- Samsung's new Smart Monitor M8 is $100 off for the first time
- SteelSeries Nova Pro Wireless review: it nearly does it all
- Sonos vows to fix stuttering surround sound caused by 14.6 software update
- The Morning After: Everything important from Google I/O 2022
- Sonos launches cheaper Ray soundbar and new voice control system