YouTube could be anxious to contend versus gigantic podcast hosts like Amazon, Apple and also Spotify. Bloombergsources state YouTube is using podcasters “gives” to generate video clips, consisting of shot variations of their programs.
YouTube reportedly offers podcasters up to $300,000 to create videos
More from Home Audio NewsMore posts in Home Audio News »
- Samsung's new Smart Monitor M8 is $100 off for the first time
- SteelSeries Nova Pro Wireless review: it nearly does it all
- Sonos vows to fix stuttering surround sound caused by 14.6 software update
- The Morning After: Everything important from Google I/O 2022
- Sonos launches cheaper Ray soundbar and new voice control system